Summer Job Description
Logistics Manager and Packer
- Pay: $15 an hour
- Hours: 4- 8 hours a week, flexibility on time and days
- Reports to: Nicole & Kara
You will be in charge of our warehouse, which is Kara's garage. This includes: packing orders, washing and sorting clothes, sourcing clothes, and managing clothing organization.
- Putting together orders based on size, gender, climate and quiz results
- Sorting incoming clothing
- Washing incoming clothing that will be used in The BAG
- Putting away washed clothing
- Reliable and self starting.
- Communicates well and is willing to do so over text or Marco
- Basic knowledge of kids clothing brands and sizing
- Basic understanding of computers and printers
- Responsible for transportation
- Ability to lift storage tubs up to 30 pounds
- Over 18 years of age
- Bonus: willing to film packing process and clothing as you work
Send applications to email@example.com. Please include resume, and cover letter that details summer scheduling and time frames you can work.